CHOC CHIA BREAKFASTMay 12, 2021
Yes! Chocolate for breakfast!
Surely you can't get a healthier chocolate breakfast than this.
Want to try this one with a bit of your fermented yoghurt?
If you are new to fermented yoghurt 1/2 the amount in this recipe to start off with.
CHOC CHIA BREAKFAST
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fermented yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp organic cocoa or cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- Monk fruit sweetener to taste or your favourite sweetener
- 2/3 cup of raspberries
- Add chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, cacao powder into a jar stir well.
- Let this sit in the fridge overnight or long enough for your chia seeds to swell and soak up the liquid.
- When it’s ready stir through the vanilla and your sweetener.
- Pour this in a serving bowl and add a bit more fruit and enjoy.
Grab your Kultured Wellness Yoghurt Starter HERE.
Learn everything there is to know when it comes to making your own Coconut kefir or fermented Coconut Yoghurt.
These are all dairy-free and full of probiotics to heal the gut.