Keto Choc Coffee FudgeOct 11, 2021
- 1 cup of fermented cashews
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 3 Tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon fermented yoghurt
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Drain you nuts from the liquid.
- Throw all your ingredients into your food processor and mix until smooth or the texture you prefer. (I like it a bit chunky)
- Add extra coconut oil if your mix is too dry.
- Add shredded coconut for a different texture.
Learn everything there is to know when it comes to making your own Coconut kefir or fermented Coconut Yoghurt.
These are all dairy-free and full of probiotics to heal the gut.